Yesterday I was lying in bed and raised my arm above my head to grab my phone and check the time, the base of my neck cracked and created severe pain, maybe a spasm. I've got a dowagers hump in this area and it doesn't move well. I seem to hurt my back and neck a lot in bed. What would I call this type of injury? I've gotta call in sick at work cause of it, can't work at a computer right now but I'm never sure what to put down for this stuff. Anyone else find sleep and bed a danger place?

Posted by Deleted (5b4ef5c9) at 2022-05-22 21:04:24 UTC