I am really struggling with symptoms which correspond to CCI. My GP doesn’t know what to suggest or where to refer me. I live in UK North West. Should I try chiropracter? Just wanted to chop my head off but I think that might not be helpful

Posted by kathy at 2022-07-27 23:24:33 UTC