Hello all. I’m wondering if others have had to deal with abdominal pain. I feel it in my upper abdomen under the diaphragm. I’m getting “the burps” after eating, and sometimes in between meals. I’m not sure what doctor to see about it. I’m afraid I will be given an endoscopy (scope down the throat) if I go to a gastroenterologist. I’m wondering…does anyone know if that is unsafe for us with hEDS? TIA! 🙏🏻

Posted by amberbuscemi at 2022-08-25 16:53:30 UTC