Hi everyone! I have been suspecting that I have EDS (probably hypermobility type) for several years, but I’m not sure how to move ahead with seeking evaluation and possible diagnosis. I tried reaching out to our National EDS society in Canada, which turned out not to be very helpful. I am very comfortable with advocating for myself with my GP and asking for a referral to a specialist for further evaluation, but I’m not sure which type of specialty to request a referral to. I understand that the approach might be very different in different countries / jurisdictions, but am wondering if anyone can provide some suggestions or advice on how I might move forward. Thank you!

Posted by Deleted (854e4d67) at 2022-01-21 16:22:12 UTC