My sister is based in the UK and went to a rheumatologist with hEDS symptoms (knowing I have hEDS) and he completely dismissed her, telling her she’s “just anxious and hypermobile”. Does anyone know the process she should follow to get a second opinion? Would she need to go back to her GP and ask to see someone else? Thanks for any tips!

Posted by chelseahaughton at 2023-01-04 20:39:13 UTC