For people diagnosed with EDS type 3, which kind of doctor/medical professional diagnosed you? I was diagnosed by a geneticist who specializes in connective tissue disorders but I’ve heard of rheumatologist diagnosing EDS as well. I am curious to know what other kinds of doctors/medical practitioners seem to be more prone to being knowledgeable about EDS.

Posted by teddyhadapixie at 2023-03-04 16:57:56 UTC