I want to get tested to see if I have EDS and Marfan syndrome or any other connective tissue disorder. I definitely have hypermobility. I have had conflicting advice as to whether to see a rheumatologist or a geneticist to diagnose me. Your input would be greatly appreciated. I live in Australia but imagine who diagnoses these types of disorders/syndromes would be the same across the world?

Posted by Jennyc at 2023-05-13 00:18:35 UTC